Who, Where, What am i? Quiz questions

Easy (Lower intermediate)

Medium (Intermediate)

WHO, WHERE, WHAT AM I? (intermediate ESL TEFL English as a foreign language who am I? quiz questions)

1.
I am black, white and look like a horse. What am I? A Zebra
2.
I am a cold place where Santa lives. Where am I? North Pole
3. I am pink, I live on a farm, I like mud and I give you bacon, what am I? a pig
4.
Sometimes I am a breakfast food, I go in cakes, cookies, and many other things. I come from many animals but normally chickens. I have a hard shell. What am I? An egg
5. I am full of Ink and used to write, what am I? A pen
6. I am worn on your wrist and used to tell the time. What am I?
7. I start lifeas a caterpiller, then become a cocoon, what am I now? A butterfly
8. I start life as a tadpole, What am I now? A frog


Hard (Higher intermediate)

No comments: